Thursday, July 24, 2008

Look! There Are White People In That Boat

Long story short I was looking around on the internet the other day (actually it was a few seconds ago, I'm just a pathological liar) and I found this funny ad from a comic book.

Isn't it awesome that just about every sentence in that strip ended in an exclamation point?!

So without going the obvious route of making fun of the racism (let's save whitey) let's analyze how effective of an ad this is for Grape-Nut Flakes. Basically they power up a superhero whose only power is that he can magnetize and attract white people. I don't know about you, but I think that kind of sucks. I mean he didn't have heat vision or rocket hands or anything. Screw you grapenuts. Also look at how close that woman's hand is to that guy's crotch in the bottom left panel.

Also if you want to see more offensive comic images click here

No comments: